[Advaita-l] Litmus tests for self-realization

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 04:36:01 CDT 2011

Interestingly, I was just about to ask how does one know he is self -
realized. FIR test is good but how do we know it is not just a neurological
re-wiring? The bank transfer is a good one. It is also in line with
desirelessness and fearlessness. Of course, I am okay to get everything in
to my account because all accounts are one.