[Advaita-l] bluder in interpretations

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 07:48:52 CDT 2011

> If the meaningis ,dhiyoyonah=dhiyah+yah+nah,which means "let my
 intellect not be illumined!The entire mantra has to be seen totally to
know its significance.dhiya may mean intellect.No one will split while
chanting the mantra as "dhiyah,yah nah",but simply as "dhiyoyonah
prachodayath".

Dear Shrikantaji,

Several list members
have pointed out that you have made huge blunders in your
interpretations.  It is time to concede the point and stop posting on
this topic.

-- Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at braincells.com>
Dear jaldhar vyasji
I would like to point out that there are no bluders in my interpretations.this is another way of interpreting a sanskrit sentance along with many others.there is no need to be touchy upon this.There are words like "Bhuthayoni',"Brahmayoni"etc.in the Upanishaths and Shankara Bhashyas.I as a well wisher to this list wish that it be examined with a calm mind,without having the preoccupation that they are the only interpretations.There is no bluder in this interpretation.The purpose of this list is to study Advaita than searching for bluders.It is high time it is stopped.

N.Srikanta.