[Advaita-l] Gayatri mantra - moderation request

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:25:49 CDT 2011

I was amazed at silence of administrators at many moments. I thought they
are too much generous to allow people to present their views.
Many people don't know Sanskrit, but they try to interpret it with their
limited and faulty knowledge. Some people ignore them and some post to
correct them. But, when a person is steady in his belief, either right or
wrong, you can't do any thing instead of ignoring if he is allowed by
administrators.
We have seen many heated discussions in past, mostly repeating same thing.
That too appears ugly. Although administrators and posters wrote guidelines
to avoid such things, they are not getting implementation.
Personally, I've learnt to keep silence by joining many discussion-groups.
But, it will not be good for our group, if administrator practice same.
Filtering of messages with improper language is needed to stop such cases.
And it will be good if administrators write personally or publicly to the
poster, according to severeness of case, reminding general and special rules
of discussions.
*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*