[Advaita-l] Gayatri Mantra.

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Thu Aug 11 04:01:56 CDT 2011

Dear
My intervention was necessitated to set right the padha chedham for the
words-Dhiyoyonah Prachodhayat-as some yoni was mentioned which is not
correct.Thank you for the other references in MU/ISA.I had given the
reference of Sri Paramarthanandha who has dealt with the whole Gayathri
manthra as I felt that I am not very competent to deal with the full meaning
of the great manthra,R.Krishnamoorthy.