[Advaita-l] Chidabhasa and Ishwara

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 02:40:06 CDT 2011

I admit that these questions are somewhat metaphysical and can never be answered to 100% satisfaction. But I also would suggest it is worthwhile to look into them without bringing in the idea that Vedanta tatparya is not in srishti  but in ajati. While dealing with questions at the adhyaropa stage, it may be worthwhile to answer such questions as best as possible without jumping to apavada and saying that jagat is mithya, anyway. ( I got this response too from some friends, I talked to.)

Thank you
Raghav

Raghavji

As for the word"ajati"i think this list is far from discussing what is Ajati as you have mentioned.
Thank You,
N.Srikanta.