[Advaita-l] nAstika mata (bauddha mata) khaNDana in rAmAyaNa

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Apr 28 05:44:16 CDT 2011

such a person is compared with thief “yathaa hi choraH sa tathaa hi
buddha” who deserves to be punished.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Being a (mediocre) follower of vaidika dharma, I do agree bauddha matha is
a nAstika mata and has to be a discarded philosophy.  But I dont think
they are deserved to be called thieves and need punishment !!  When it
comes to observance of shishtAchAra (moral & ethical values),
dharmAcharaNa, ahimsAcharaNa, shAnti, sahana etc. traditional monks from
baudha & jain schools never drop back and lose the race with vaidika
dharma followers.  The sublimity & tranquility among these sAdhu-s &
saNyAsi-s is always an ideal for the followers of same path in other
religions also.  bhagavan gautama buddha stands tall as an example.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar