[Advaita-l] Brahman alone appears as jiva-jagat-Ishwara - some more references

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 22:49:20 CDT 2011

Namaste

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 4:15 PM, V Subrahmanian
<v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we have discussed this thread enough and can take up other topics.
>
> Regards,
> subrahmanian.v

But this is a very very important topic.  The Jagadupadana topic is
very interesting because all three Acharyas have different opinions on
this. It belongs to Brahma Sutra and Upanishads. Why should we stop? I
dont understand this. There are many unanswered questions. What about
Sruti references given by Visishtadvaitins?

Moreover why should we entertain rubbish topics of Nastika Bauddha
Christianity Islam  and New Age Philosophy here? These rubbish topics
are poisonous to spiritual health.

Very disappointed.

--
Regards