[Advaita-l] 20, 21 and 22

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 01:32:59 CDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Venkata sriram P
<venkatasriramp at yahoo.in>wrote:

> Namaste,
>
> Shri Sadasiva Brahmendra Saraswati wrote a gloss on Brahma Sutra by name
> "Brahmasutra Vritti".

Namsaste.

The Brahmasutra vRtti stated above is not a rare book.  I have a copy of
it.  The Vani Vilas Press of Srirangam has published it several decades
ago.  It is a short gloss, simple and crisp, in tune with the ShAnkara
bhAShya.  It does not have the status of a Bhashya since it is not a very
detailed and in-depth analysis of the sutra-s.

There is a 'yoga sutra vRtti' too by the above Acharya.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v