[Advaita-l] Taittiriya Upanishad question

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Apr 11 07:31:28 CDT 2011

Instead of appreciating the vairAgya of the disciple which is the prakrta
viShaya of this section of upaniShad, you are taking it to mean jnAni's
ability to create.....

praNAms
Hare Krishna

I think this is far better an example to prove jnAni's 'power' :-)) We
have already read the examples of kashyapa brahma who uses his power
'indiscriminately  and yields to his wife's (she is also another jnAni in
that given example!!) untimely demand.  Kindly dont see any sarcasm
here...this was the  emphasized & insisted example to prove jnAni's kAma &
krOdha ofcourse due to his prArabdha karma janita dehendriya.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar