[Advaita-l] The Jnani's feeling of physical pain

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Sep 22 07:34:05 CDT 2010

I can dream of Shankara bhagavat paada coming into my dream and writing
bhaashyaas in my dream without I ever studying those bhaashyaas –I am
indeed blessed. I wished that can be true. Unfortunately I cannot dream
what I do not know.  I have to make effort to study those bhaashyaas
written by Shankara for me to know.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

If I hear a  ferocious  roaring of the tiger in a dream that  wakes me to
the relative reality of waking, do I have to hold the 'tiger roaring' is
real forever in 'waking' world also??  atra veda, aveda shruti vAkhya is
not there simply....shankara does not say simply 'sarva vaidika, loukika
vyavahAra' are in avidyA kshetra, if the  shankara in dream not coming to
our rescue & wakes us up to the 'REAL'

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar