[Advaita-l] pUrvajas' karma / pApa & our burden (satyanArAyaNa pUjA)

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Sep 17 00:44:36 CDT 2010

Dear Bhaskarji,

It seems there is an anecdote in Bengal linking the worship of
Satyanaaraayana to one Satya-pir, a Muslim saint. It could be that
Satya-pir worshipped Lord Narayana in a particular way, say by using one
and quarter measure of the the offered items in the Naivedya.

praNAms Sri Sunil prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for sharing this interesting additional information..Infact I
didnot know that even in Bengal people would observe  this vrata!!

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar