[Advaita-l] Questions on Mayavada by Krishna

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Oct 10 01:44:19 CDT 2010

It is ironic that in the name of showing the inferiority of Vaishnavism
you stoop to the very same churlish behavior they indulge in.  You are not
doing the cause of Advaita Vedanta any favors like this so kindly keep
postings to advaita-l positive and informative and take the name-calling
elsewhere.