[Advaita-l] Questions regarding Advaita Vedanta.

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:06:25 CDT 2010

Namaste Shri Krishna,

You have said:

//3) It is stated that in Sumadhva Vijaya that Ananda Theertha( Sri
Madhwacharya) found 32 mistakes in the very 1st sloka that he learned in his
gurukul days which is based on Advaita and he defeated and converted his
GURU to his doctrine dwaita.//

Are the details about the 32 mistakes available?  Has any advaitic
scholar/Acharya addressed these findings?

About some other issues you have raised, you may read an article here:

http://atma.sulekha.com/blog/post/2010/06/a-major-embarrassment-to-the-dvaitins.htm

Regards,
subrahmanian.v