[Advaita-l] Jnana-karma samuccaya.

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:55:38 CST 2010

> Have I said anywhere that only one particular traditional Acharya-s
> enjoying the life like this?? Just I was trying to convey the practical
> problem one would face while trying to adjudge the jnAni-s from their life

Bhaskar,

When you make a "general" statement, it is well within
anybody's rights to apply it to a "particular" case,
because the general includes the particular. Every
list member has a right to express his or her views
and there is no reason for you to use words like
bigoted and blind in your response. Frankly, let me
tell you that I took your original comments as an
oblique remark in the same way, but deliberately
chose to keep my last response general.

On an administrative note (and this goes for other
posters too), do respect our request to send only
about two postings per day. Four or five emails per
day from one person on one topic, with emotions
flying high, are extremely bothersome to most members
of any list. The silent majority on this list is being
very patient; please do not overly tax their virtue.

Vidyasankar