[Advaita-l] (no subject)

srikanta srikanta at nie.ac.in
Thu Nov 18 06:37:33 CST 2010

Perhaps, we might have to swim across the 'ksheera sAgara' & climb the
'Adishesha' to have the 'darshana' of srimannArAyaNa :-))  I dont think
this would be a difficult task for those who have successfully crossed the
'bhava sAgara' with bhagavad kAruNya.

No offence is meant to any vaishNava bhakta-s, just on the lighter note
after reading the 'lodging facility' at vaikunTa :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar
 If the Bhaktha after climbing over the head of Adi Shesha and cross the
Ksheera sagara,perhaps Vishnu will be kind enough to tell him,it is not
worth it.I am always abiding in your hearts,You are that,"Tattvamasi".
Just as Draupadi said,"Hrudaya kamala vasa",then only Narayana obliged her
with the Akshaya vastra.Just as the Upanishad declare,nearer than the
nearest,farther than the farthest.
                                                       N.Srikanta.