[Advaita-l] Jnana-karma samuccaya.

srikanta srikanta at nie.ac.in
Tue Nov 16 08:12:07 CST 2010

Hari OM, Srikanta ji,

I've been trying to follow many of your mails but its really becoming
difficult to follow any particular idea you discuss. May I request you to
kindly reply to existing mails when you have any
discussion points rather than mailing with new subject lines each time you
send the mail? Else at least I feel completely lost to follow your line of
argument because there is no sequence for me to
follow as to which particular mail you intended the response to and what
particular point is being debated placing your thought against someone
else's.

Moreover, even after the admin mail, you continue to send as many mails per
day with a paragraph or two each, also insisting that others have not
understood properly. Your reasoning would
be well appreciated if its placed against the original mail you're replying
to and preferably limiting it to a couple of mails combining replies to
several threads you've created. Thanks in advance and I do hope you take it
in the right spirit.

praNAm,
--Praveen R. Bhat
[Br.Up. 4.5.15] */

Sri.Praveen Bhatji,
I presume that you have posted your above Email earnestly with the right
spirit.I would like to explain to you that several subsribers of this list
started posting their replies(not necessarily addressed to them) seeking
clarifications on some points,which cameup in due course of the
discussion.If one has clearly followed the line of thinking with other
suscribers carefully as with mine,then there would be no difficulty in
following the thread.I would like to reiterate here that some send their
replies very lengthy,digressing from the point of discussion,like Yoga can
be incorporated into Adwaita(shankara means that)when it is very clear
that Shankara has brought the Purvapaksha on Yoga and answered them.If the
subscribers confine themselves to short paragraphs explaining their view
points,then it would be easier to follow them.otherwise,one has to answer
lengthily.I hope you understand?
                                                     N.Srikanta.