[Advaita-l] SHIVA LAHARI on 5th Dec 2010 at Palace Grounds, Bangalore. time 4.00 pm

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 03:11:31 CST 2010

Here is some more information on the selected works:

"Shivoham" Booklets published in both Kannada & Samskrit-English versions
are available for Rs 5/- each and Audio CDs are available for Rs 20/-  for
speedy learning, from Vedanta Bharati office [+91-80-26674998]
 *****************************
************
They are also uploaded on YouTube with Streaming feature.
Pls click on the following Links to Listen to any of the Three stotra-s:

Gurvashtakam : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd96yHczJWU&feature=related
Nirvanashatkam : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDlDrPsjFgg&feature=related
Dashashloki : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAt9f_fZGhg&feature=related

THOSE IN THE US OR CANADA MAY CONTACT SMT. LALITHA KODANDAPANI [lalitha pani
<lalitha_kodandapani at yahoo.com>; San-Diego ] FOR LOCAL ASSISTANCE &
GUIDANCE.

Om Tat Sat
subrahmanian.v