[Advaita-l] Dharmakaya.

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 10:51:09 CST 2010

Sri Srikanta,

If you think that you understand  Mahayana  Buddhism completely from the late Buddhist text,  the Lankavara sutra of the Yogacaras alone and need not refer to the earlier Mahayana texts texts it is upto you. If one refers to Hiuen Tsang's account  one will see that Vasubandhu was living  after a millennium (not million years) after Lord Buddha's departure.

What I have to say on Buddhism is already in the earlier mails and I do not have to repeat.

Sincerely,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya