[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Nov 7 23:06:49 CST 2010

[Apologies to those who have been waiting patiently for me to add them to the
list]

Jay Raman
---------

I am a student of Ramana Maharshi's philosophy for the last 5 years.

Ashish Chaudhari
----------------

I am Ashish Chaudhari from Pune originally and now working in Chennai.

I am interested in Advaita. Hence I shall be thankful to get admitted in to
the group.

Regards,

Ashish Chaudhari

Bhaskar Joshi

Ours is a Mumbai, India based group of like minded persons in pursuit of
atmajnana. We meet every Sunday morning for two hours to discuss Bhagwadgita
and Upanishads very regularly for past six years. Information from this
website will greatly enhance our learning. Thanks