[Advaita-l] Assistance required please

Anand Hudli ahudli at gmail.com
Thu May 20 05:22:32 CDT 2010

>1. Would like to install a statue of Sri Adi Sankaracharya at my new
>home in India. Am unable to locate one. Have even tried the Math
>websites. Can anyone here please assist?
It is best to approach the nearest Shankara Math branch and ask them for
assistance. For the nearest branch see:
http://www.sringeri.net/branches

>2. Looking for a CD/VCD/AudioCassettes set of Commentary on
Vivekachoodamani. Pls suggest?
If you happen to understand Kannada, there is an MP3 CD containing lectures
on the Vivekachudamani by Shatavadhani Dr. R. Ganesh. This CD should be
available at the Gokhale Institute whose address is:
Bull Temple Road, Narasimharaja Colony
Gavipuram Extension
Bangalore -560019
Phone: 080-26613148

Other lectures available at the Institute include those on the
Shivanandalahari, Saundaryalahari, Ashtadasha Purana (18 Puranas), etc. As
far as I remember, they are in Kannada too.

Anand