[Advaita-l] (no subject)

srirudra at vsnl.com srirudra at vsnl.com
Tue Mar 30 01:54:35 CDT 2010

Dear Member
In my opinion the jiva has no free will.What the jiva thinks as its decisions are out of its own free will is all  maya.In fact the vasanas of previous births are responsible for one`s final decision and action.Just like -just an example to understand the thought process-gravity controls all objects on the earth but objects act differently yet subject to the gravitational force-jivas act differently controlled by their vasanas though think that it is their free will.R.Krishnamoorthy.