[Advaita-l] New member introduction: Ramakrishna Upadrasta

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Mar 28 22:04:37 CDT 2010

praNAmaH,

I come from a smArta Rigvedic Telugu brAhmin family rooted in North Costal
Andhra Pradesh. I am student of Vedas (primarily Rig Veda) and Vedanta.
Consider myself fortunate to have met and been blessed by H.H. shrii
bhArati-tIrtha-svaaminaH of daxiNAmnAya Sringeri maTh. I have studied some
Vedanta texts by listening to lectures many Swami-jis and Vedanta
Scholars, as well as by (slowly) reading the originals in my spare time.
For sometime, I have been reading the archives and have benefitted a lot
by them in my self-study. (My namaskaarams to all the scholars of the
group for that.) My daily work involves research in Computer Science. I am
currently based in Paris, France.

Namaste