[Advaita-l] Sivaanandalahari - 100

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 06:42:55 CDT 2010

Time to pay one's dues.

I will do it, starting from the first week of April. I assume that the service required is that of a lekhaka (correct transliterations) and not that of an editor (other issues like consistency in style, readability etc.).

Anbuji, please write the upakrama and upasamhAra. If you wish, I can take all posts from the list archives, or take some files from you after word to word meaning is incorporated.