[Advaita-l] Guru - yoga -jnana

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 21:12:42 CDT 2010

Dear Satishji,

You may like this article by Sandhya Jain.

http://vijayvaani.com/FrmPublicDisplayArticle.aspx?id=1144

My point that I raised with Vidyasankarji is to hilite that we cannot hold
on to our traditional concept of Guru without fighting secularism which has
given rise to this 'guru' proliferation.

Regards,
Anbu