[Advaita-l] Swami Nithyananda

Sriram Krishnamurthy asksriramjobs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:49:12 CDT 2010

Mr. Anbu,
You have said.
"Peetaadhipathis like Kanchi Aachaarya also walked into Chery to
meet with paamara janas in order to stop conversion."

The answer is previously given by Mr.Vidyashankar for Guru Lakshana
5. *if some guru has  a penchant for being in the news all the time, it is
suspicious, to say the  least. Guru-dom is not a tradeable commodity to be
marketed and publicized  via media outlets.
*Unquote

Regards,
Sriram