[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 05:43:28 CDT 2010

Namaste.

I had the relevant footnotes read and did not find any explanation that goes
against   'avidya lesha' that is also known as 'samskaara' in the Bhashya.
SSS has reiterated the fact that the Jnani will not have the 'satyatva
buddhi' in the body that continues to appear.  He also confirms that the
Jnani will be aware of the body continuing for him and the sthitaprajna
lakshanas detailed in the scripture are only regarding this jnani who is
'alive' in the body.

If SSS insists this is not avidya lesha it is for us to be informed as to
what he understands by the term 'avidya lesha.'

Om Tat Sat