[Advaita-l] A Small Composition

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 08:53:28 CST 2010

Dear Vidyasankarji,

To my understanding, the epic Mahabharata was composed three decades after the Mahabharata war and the latter was fought in 3139 BCE. Thus Mahabharata precedes Panini by more than one and a half millennium. Is that to be considered while discussing the language of the Mahabharata?

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya