[Advaita-l] On the forms of Guru

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 03:53:10 CST 2010

"it is clear that you are not understanding what is meant by
"object" or "objectification" at all."

Really?!

Rameshji,  all human throught process is by objectification only.  You and I
cannot say one word without such objectification, can we?

When such is the case your observation of me is not right.

*True understanding (also called realization)* can be achieved laboriously
through the mind which in most cases is given up in vexation for example in
the great difficulty encountered in cleaning of the mind, or simply,  and
this may be news to some, regardless of the mind.   The later process
involves, sukrtham, realization that one suffers from thaapathraya and
SURREDER to the Guru which I have said happens (is destined) because of
nishkaamakarmam.

"Thath Thwam Asi" is one such that is not directed at the mind.

"Gnyaanam" is not of the mind but of the Aathman.

Regards,
Anbu