[Advaita-l] Fwd: A perspective -20

Kuntimaddi Sadananda ksadananda108 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 01:43:47 CST 2010

A Signifance of Ahalya story- A perspective:

A mature mind that got side tracked due to sensuous indulgence and was
stoned as a result of indiscriminate indulgence due to repentance was
revived by the teacher Vishvamitra by the touch of Rama - who revels in all
- that is the aatmachaitanya.

Any further speculation on the meaning of the characters in the story is
beyond the limits of the exmaple.

Hari Om!
Sadananda