[Advaita-l] Physical death of the Jnani and related issues

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Mar 4 06:38:00 CST 2010

Even after so much of clarification if you insist that 'continued vision
of
double moon  for some time' is NOT avidyaa lesha, it only confirms that
you
have not understood what avidyaa lesha is.

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Thanks for your quote from Sri SSS & your linking of Kannada word
'saMskAra vasha' to 'avidyA lesha'...Before leaving office I would like to
make a comment that Sri SSS is dead against to this avidyA lesha theory,
he has refuted this theory in his various works...So, your linking of
avidyA lesha to saMskAra vash is totally uncalled & unjustifiable atleast
from Sri SSS's perspective...Anyway, I'll not be there for the next three
days in the office...We shall meet you on Monday with more details...till
then...

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar