[Advaita-l] A Perspective - 21 cont

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 07:11:37 CST 2010

This incidentally will take us back to the vexed question of Sanyaasa as an
aashrama and who is qualified for it.  We also know that Bhagavaan imparted
gnaana to persons irrespective of their varNa and such gifts of Grace were
attributed to their poorva puNya.  This is precisely where my contention
holds true that one is attracted to a Guru by destiny and not by the choice
of one's mind.

In any case as a sanyaasi one has no varNa attached to him.