[Advaita-l] A Perspective - 21 cont

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 23:51:21 CST 2010

Acharya Sadaji

Pranams. Recenly I happened to attend 7days lecture of swami Dayananda Saraswati
in Muscat. Your goodself have exactly summarized what swamy said during the lectures.
Thanks a lot.

"Ultimately realization is to realize that I do not have to realize"

I feel thats the ultimate truth and what is said directly in " Ashtawakra Geetha' . In that way there cant be anything more hard and direct than AG.

Pranams
Viswanath