[Advaita-l] Two types of Atma jnAni-s & their approach toreallife situation

Br. Pranipata pranipata at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 08:54:15 CDT 2010

Hari Om Shri Sadanandaji, Pranaams!

During jnAna-abhyAsa(shravaNa,manana,nididhyAsana) period one is a
saMkhyaH(jnAna-yoga-niShThaH). When his abidance is steady he is fit to be
called a sthita-prajnaH or jIvanmuktaH.  This is my understanding.

You prefer to call him jnAni during the jnAna-abhyAsa period also in
accordance with Lord calling the one striving for siddhi as siddhaH in BG
7.3.

In Shri Guru Smriti,
Br. Pranipata Chaitanya