[Advaita-l] Evolution and Vedanta

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 00:48:45 CDT 2010

Dear Brown,

Welcome to this august forum.  When I read that your current area of
interest is 'evolution' and its relation/relevance with regard to Hindu
systems, I thought you might be interested in reading this article:

http://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2009/08/02/why-the-darwinian-theory-cannot-be-adapted-into-the-vedanta/

By the way, the word 'investigate' means:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/investigate

in·ves·ti·gate  (n-vst-gt)
*v.* *in·ves·ti·gat·ed*, *in·ves·ti·gat·ing*, *in·ves·ti·gates*
*v.**tr.*
To observe or inquire into in detail; examine systematically.
*v.**intr.*
To make a detailed inquiry or systematic examination.

Warm regards,
subrahmanian.v