[Advaita-l] Your views and advice please.

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Jun 7 11:15:10 CDT 2010

Dear Sri Magesh
To have focus on the Japa you can get the meanings of the manthras and
recite them aloud so that ears will also get engaged.And you can visualise a
big temple where you had gone in your mind`s eye and recite the Gayathri
Manthra before each sannadhi of a deity so that mind will be vigilant and
manthra will be uttered consciously.I do this daily and change the temples
also just to keep the mind alert.By this process   memory also will be fresh
when you make a  repeat visit to the temple..R.Krishnamoorthy