[Advaita-l] Manimanjari

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 05:26:43 CDT 2010

AFAIK Saura Purana says Madhva is Charvaka .  Charvaka is a
materialist who is  drinking ghee and enjoying life taking loans of
money not worrying about repaying the loan. Runam Kruthva Ghrutham
Piba. He first studied Advaita from his Guru who  cursed him to only
remember Purvapaksha not the Siddhanta of Advaita.

Regards

-Venkatesh