[Advaita-l] New member: Bagirathi Ramanathan

bagirathi ma ramanathan bagirathi123 at rediffmail.com
Sun Jul 25 08:59:22 CDT 2010

25th July, 2010

Thank you for publishing my profile and interest in Advaita philosophy. I invite to join me all the philonthrophic and like minded persons to revive the vedic culture in India and help the mentally sufferring persons and advocated by the wellbeing foundation created for the sake of sharing the global burden of mental health. A good thinking leads to wellbeing of the individuals in the society.
Please go to the websites : Wellbeingfoundation.weebly.com/index html and http.// wellbeing foundation.webs.com for more details on mental health and wellbeing activities of this foundation.

Please send this message to the wellwishers and philonthrophists for liberal donations and sharing the concern for mental health and wellbeing through this foundation.

Sincerely
Mrs.Bagirathi Ramanathan from Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, India

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 04:08:00 +0530  wrote
> I am a practioner of counseling psychology and HRD and use advaitha

vedantha in my practice. As a student of logic and Indian Philosophy I am

interested in Indian thinking and logic aspects and more from advaithic

approach. The logical derivation of truth with various sub-methods in

Advaitha helps every one to think well and understand the facts much

better to behave well in the actual society. A health soceity is created

by healthy thinking and wellbeing of the individuals and hence the

vedanthic study especially the sankara advaitha helps one to have a

errorless thinking and wellbeing of one in any society. I am able to think

logically well and understand the world reality and truth for my wellbeing

in this soceity.

Mrs.Bagirathi Ramanathan