[Advaita-l] Ego, Mind and Body of a Jnani

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:22:21 CDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Sriram Sharma <prahladadasa at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Mr. Balasubramanian,
>
> No one is trying to proselytize. The point of my post was that Ishvara
> could
> not be deluded, and it did not happen in the case of any avatars.
>
> //
>
> Don't think you can dish out stuff
> insulting our acharyas coating it with the usual prabhujis, etc., and
> expect
> us not to get annoyed.
> //
>
> Where did I insult any Acharya? I addressed all of them like Srimad
> Ramatirtha, Sri Bhagavatpada, Sri Vidyaranya etc.
>
> //
> If Hare-Krishnas want to come here and actually learn stuff that's fine.
> First please look up the archives, though.
> //
>
> I am not a Hare Krishna. If I was, I would never have addressed the
> Acharyas
> as Acharyas.
>
> //
> Pat Robertson kind of stuff
> becomes unpalatable very quick - it's best saved for accosting people in LA
> or SF airports, etc.
> //
>
> Mud slinging again-- where did I post Pat Robertson kind of stuff???

Sorry, if I misundertood anything. You have my apologies.

But do realize that one very rabid Hare Krishna (not saying you are one) in
alt.hindu used to claim a) that he was not a Hare Krishna (inspite of
orgainizing a mailing list for them) and b) he was not a Pat Robertson kind
of person inspite of doing exactly that.

So, being human as I am, I tend to be skeptical when someone comes singing
the same kind of tunes.

Rama