[Advaita-l] Ego, Mind and Body of a Jnani

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:01:24 CDT 2010

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Quite frankly, with annoying regularity some Hare Krishna or the other comes
in with proselytyzing zeal to this list and dishes out the same old same
old. After some time they leave. This is from way back in the alt.hindu days
since 1992. You can looks up these on the internet. That's one of the
reasons why this list was formed - to get away from this nonsense. Realize
that some of us have seen this stuff for a good 17 years now and have
developed an internal geiger counter. Don't think you can dish out stuff
insulting our acharyas coating it with the usual prabhujis, etc., and expect
us not to get annoyed.

If Hare-Krishnas want to come here and actually learn stuff that's fine.
First please look up the archives, though. Pat Robertson kind of stuff
becomes unpalatable very quick - it's best saved for accosting people in LA
or SF airports, etc.

Rama