[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jul 16 14:00:48 CDT 2010

viji
----

interested in reading good material.inspired by shankara's work.
like to see a new angle or point of view.
listen to lots of lectures

Sriram Sharma

I am a young pursuer of Vedanta and Bhakti, coming from Smartha family. We
do not have any formal affiliations with any mutt. I have read portions of
Bhagavatpadacharya's Bhashyas on the Prasthana Traya, Upadesa Sahasri, and
Granthas of other Purvacharyas such as Vartikas, Tikas, Sanksepa Sariraka,
and Gudhartha Dipika. My particular interest is on the comparitive roles of
Bhakti and Jnana in Vedanta.