[Advaita-l] Was Arjuna an Aparoksha Jnani

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 10:02:21 CDT 2010

Dear friends,

Namaste,

You may find it interesting to know that the 745-verse version of the Bhagavad Gita gives the relevant verse  of the second chapter differently. The first half of the verse is "Ashochyaananusochanstvam prajnaavaannaabhibhaasase", which means you are grieving for those for whom you should not grieve and you are not talking like a wise person (although you are wise)".

Regards,

S K.Bhattacharjya