[Advaita-l] advaita books and mumbai

Shankar Subramani shankar50aries at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 12:55:01 CST 2010

namaskarams
I used to hail from Matunga Bombay and have been to Giri Trgd since childhood and continue to visit them when am in Mumbai
This is their website with details
http://giritrading.com/contact.asp

mostly pooja items sold yes they also have sciptures.
I would recommend going to H.H Swamiji Dayananda Sarawathi gurukulam to get bhasyam and teaching being my guru. or from Chennai where they have their resaerch centre for all traditional teachings of Adi Shankara Bhasyam
http://www.arshavidya.org/

In Bombay near Mahalaxmi temple there is  Motilal Bannarasidas
8 Mahalakshmi Chambers,
22 Bhula Bhai Desai Road,  Mumbai-400026
Tel.# (022) 23516583, 32922105
Email: mlbdmumbai at vsnl.net

hope this helps
humbly