[Advaita-l] Bhakthisudhatarangini book

Sriram Krishnamurthy asksriramjobs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 06:16:35 CST 2010

Sri Gurubhyo Namaha

Dear Sri Venkata Subramanian,

The present edition does not have the prose compositions in
Bhakthisudhatarangini portion.
One more thing to add is  that the book includes Gururajasookthimaalika and
Bhakthisudhavarshini, both of which are a compendium of compositions
composed by His Holiness Jagadguru Sri Chandrashekara Bharathi Swamigal, the
34th Sringeri Shankaracharya. In those portions prose compositions are
available eg. 'Narajanmano Mahima, Tadharmashcha' which when loosely
translated means 'Value of Human birth  & associated duties'

      The Translation has been done by Srirangam Sri S.V. Radhakrishna
Sastri.

     Sri Venkatesha Karavalamba Stotra - is a composition of His Holiness
Jagadguru Sri
Sri Nrisimha Bharati VIII,(the 32nd Sringeri Shankaracharya). This Stotra is
not included in this book. You can access this shloka here
http://www.celextel.org/stotrasvishnu/venkatesakaravalmbastotram.html

Thanks and warm regards,
Sriram Krishnamurthy