[Advaita-l] A Small Composition

sriram nagaraj sriram_photon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 23:18:21 CST 2010

Dear List Members,

By the Grace of Sri Paramesvara and Sri Bhagavadpadaal and Kanchi Mahaperiyava, I was inspired to write down the following few verses a while back. I am sure there are many more Samskrita Vidvaans in the list than I know, and I would love to hear their feedback on the content and grammatical changes that need to be made:

Praarabdha Sagaram Mathayaami Panchaksharena Sadaa
Kaama Krodhadi Durguna Garalam Aarohathi
Karma-Halaahalam Punarapi Kripaya Piba Neelakanta
Thathaa Advaitamritam Labdhva Samyukthoham SadaShiva

With thanks in advance,

Sriram Nagaraj

--The inner Light illuminates our minds--