[Advaita-l] Sri Madhususdhana Saraswati's Gudaartha Deepika

Murali Karamchedu murali_m_k at msn.com
Fri Feb 12 13:10:02 CST 2010

>Can any body let me  know if there is transliteration/or original
>sanskrit text of Sri Madhususdhana Sarasvati's commentry on Bhagwath Gita {
>Gudaartha Deepika} on
>the internet.
>--
>Chetan

There is one at archive.org. This is the Nirnaya-sagar edition's scanned image. It has seven commentaries, all in sanskrit.
Unfortunately its name is terribly mangled, so normal search strings don't seem to pull it up.

I have a copy of it, I will send it to Jaldhar and ask him if he would put it up on the advaita-vedanta site.

If you are in a rush, please send me an email and I will put it up at some file hosting site.

Best,
-Murali