[Advaita-l] drushti and satya

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:57:29 CST 2010

> As always, you are kind enough to clarify my doubts immediately prabhuji.
> Thanks for the clarification with regard to the importance of distinction

Sometimes, when there is too much wordy discussion going on, which seems
to take away the focus from main points, it is very refreshing to go back to
the upanishat texts - sac ca tyac cAbhavat ...  satyaM cAnRtaM ca satyam
abhavat ... ... asad vA idam agra AsIt tato vai sad ajAyata - taittirIya. Any
standard translation will suffice to set us thinking about the riddle and solution
presented by these words! Whether we call it only a difference in dRshTi or
viewpoint, or a truth value difference in reality, it is to these Sruti vAkya-s
that all must finally return.
Best regards,Vidyasankar