[Advaita-l] APerspective 17-2

Anbu sivam2 anbesivam2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:27:35 CST 2010

Sunilji,

In addition to what I have said above, I think it is relevant to bring in
the mutual superimposition (adhyaasa) that I have mentioned in my reply to
Bhaskarji.

The relation between the Aathman and the kosas is adhyaasa.  (If you want me
to explain on this I will do that.)

*This adhyaasa can be broken only by Guru Vaakya not by any self-analysis
however correct it may be.*

Perhaps these self-analysis and public discussion might induce one to
surrender to a Guru.  That is the hope.

*Surrender is the key to liberation.*

Sri GurubyO Namaha.

Regards,