[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Dec 30 20:35:37 CST 2010

Gopi
----

Namasthe. I am a follower of Sri Bhagavathpada. Would like to acquire
knowledge through this great forum

Gautham Shenoy R
----------------

Namaste,

My name is Gautham Shenoy R. I am currently pursuing my PhD in theoretical
computer science. I come from a family of Gauda Saraswata Brahmins belonging
to the Vatsa Gotra following the Shakala Shakha of the Rg-Veda and
Ashwalayana Sutras.

It has been only a couple of years since I took any serious interest in our
religion. Translations of Adi Shankaracharya's works were among the first
thing I happened to look at during this time. I have been a regular reader
of the Advaita-vedanta-List archives and I have found the discussions to be
really informative and conducive in understanding our dharma better.

While all these many months I have been a fly on the wall, I now would like
to join the list with a hope that I can get some of my doubts clarified.

Thanks and Regards
gautham.