[Advaita-l] Lodging n Sri Guruvayoor

sriram nagaraj sriram_photon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 19:11:03 CST 2010

Dear List Members,
My family and I are planning to have darshan of Sri Venugopala in the Sri Guruvayoorappan temple in Guruvayoor. When we previously we had gone (quite a while back), we were not able to find proper lodging in order to stay and do our ritual snaana and Sandhya etc. before having darshan. I would like to know if the list members are aware of any persons (preferable Vaideekas) who may provide us with lodging for the morning/afternoon to take snaana and do Sandhya before visiting the temple?
Thanks in advance,Sriram Nagaraj

--The inner Light illuminates our minds--