[Advaita-l] IshAvAsyopanishad articles

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 13:20:20 CST 2010

Namaste Sadanandaji,

Can we say that the compound word "Ishaavaasyopanishad" as indicating the "Upanishad related to Ishaavaasa (Isha + aavaasa or Ishasya aavaasa ie where Isha resides), which means the Upanishad tells us that Isha is Vyaapakam in all these, ie., Isha has no separate existence  from the creation or Isha is not separate from this world?

Regards,

Sunil KB